In this issue:
- Front Cover - “M13” by Eddie Hunnell
- Back Cover - “NGC 4236” by M. J. Post
- Next meeting is June 17 “Radio Astronomy: Past, Present, and Future” by Dayton Jones
- “Solar System Highlights” in June”and “Early evening star party targets" by Vern Raben
- “Navigating the mid June Night Sky”, “ by John Goss
- “Mars tangles with a Hive of Bees” by John Goss
- Newsletter archives for June 1991, 2001, and 2011
- Comets for June C/2020 T2 (Palomar) and 7P Pons/Winnecke
- LAS Executive meeting May 13 notes and May 20th Meeting minutes by Sven Schmidt
- LAS member images from May
The newsletters are also available on the LAS website at https://www.longmontastro.org/newsletters
There are two resolutions available on the website 100 ppi (pixels per inch) and a higher resolution 218 ppi.
The newsletter is designed to be viewed as a magazine. In Adobe Acrobat click on the "View" menu at the top of the app and then select the “Page Display" and then "Two Page View". You may also need to adjust the zoom size by clicking on "View", then "Zoom", and then “Zoom to Page Level”.